And let us not be weary in well doing for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not. Gal 6:9. This not not a statement, it is a command coming to us by the Holy Spirit.
Ezek 34:26 And I will make them and the places round about my hill a blessing; and I will cause the shower to come down in his season; there shall be showers of blessing.
God’s Showers Of Blessings Will Be Your Portion From Now On And All Through Your Live.
But You Need To Know That, It Is Not Your Business, Your Education Or Your Connection That Makes You Rich Or Prosper, It Is God”S Blessing.
Prov 22:29 – As We Have Learnt In The Previous Four Studies:
1. You Must Consistently Be Obedient To God In Paying Your Full Tithes In His Appointed Places.
2. You Must Engage In Regular Warfare, Fasting At Least Twice Every Week, To Wade Off, Every Incursion And Wiles Of Satan.
3. You Must Also Be Dilligent In The Work Of Your Hand, Because That Is The Avenue, Through Which, God Blesses You.
4. You Must Engage In Rendering Godly Service To Facilitate The Continual Growth Of Christ Kingdom On Earth. JOB 36:11 If they obey and serve him, they shall spend their days in prosperity, and their years in pleasures.
5. Last You Must Be Given To A Life Style Of Well Doing. Gal 6: 9-10. And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not. As we have therefore opportunity, let us do good unto all men, especially unto them who are of the household of faith. HEB 13:1-3.
How Will Well Doing Bring Showers Of Blessings To Your Life?
Genesis 18:1-14, Abraham And Sarah Got The Promise Of God For A Child Fulfilled Through Well Doing.
The Woman Of Shunem Woman Age Long Reproach Of Bareness Was Overcome Through Well Doing.1 Kgs 17:8-16,
David Recovered All His Stolen Properties, Through Well Doing.Lk 5:1-7,
Peter’s Business Failure Turned To Breakthrough Through Well Doing.
Today Your Own Desired Breakthrough And Miracles Will Come Through Well Doing In Jesus Name. Gal 6:9-10.
But Then, If You Are Not Saved, You Are Not Safe. Now Is The Time To Accept Jesus Into Your Heart. Don’t Delay. Jhn 1:12, 2 Cor 6:2 Tomorrow Might Be Too Late.
The Sacrifice Of A Sinner Is An Abomination To God. Prov 15:8
Receive Now God’s Showers Of Blessings Into Your Life In Jesus Name.