One might wonder how men’s ministry is any different from a woman’s ministry or for that matter, any kind of ministry. After all, it would seem that ministry, if done in service for the Lord, is all the same regardless of the gender, age, or race of the individual serving.
Men’s Ministry is the active pursuit of men in order to connect them to God, His Word, and other men for the purpose of winning, growing, and training God’s man in Christ.
We know one thing for sure — God will use the heart and life of anyone who chooses to make himself available to Him. The Bible says, “Go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit.” This is the great commission spoken by Jesus Himself. In other words, Jesus Christ is commissioning His followers to go into the entire world and reproduce believers. This is a big calling.
WE Inspire and equip men to pursue Authentic Manhood and become REAL FATHER OF MANY NATIONS as modeled by Jesus in the 33 years He lived on earth.
- FILLING – God’s man is a self-feeder. Consistently studying and applying God’s Word independent of the church is essential. We teach men how to study the Bible. We suggest building your frame work to support a weekly meeting with the pastor or small-group leader to teach Bible interpretation skills (1 Peter 2:1-3; Psalm 1:1-3).
- PRACTICING – God’s man learns how to apply God’s Word to all areas of life. We allow room for accountability within the men’s ministry for the purpose of consistency and obedience to God’s Word (James 1:22-25; Ezekiel 33:30-32).
- UNITING – We Encourage Men to connect with other men at least two times a month for the purpose of community, accountability, confession, and prayer (Galatians 6:1-3; James 5:16; Hebrews 10:23-24).
- SURVIVING – God’s man learns to address major life temptations and/or crises according to his need and life-stage.
- REACHING – We Implore God’s man gets involved in some form of men’s ministry based on his gifts and talents. God has called each of us to pour out to others what He has poured into us (1 Peter 4:10-11; Ephesians 4:11-13)
- IMPACTING – We teach God’s man to invests time and resources into the lives of other men. We suggest one-on-one connection through shared activities, spiritual mentoring, and modeling (2 Tim 2:22; Proverbs 27:17; Mark 3:13-14).