That you be not slothful, but followers of those through faith and patience inherited the promises.— If we must Inherit the promise, we must all tread in the footsteps, in the good old paths that saints of old, the Old Testament worthies, who fought the battle, gained the victory, and now wear the crown.
Habakkuk 2:3 For the vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak, and not lie: though it tarry, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry.
Beloved, saints of old that enjoyed the providence of God to the fullest had two unique characters. 1. They had unwavering faith in God’s immutable and infallible promises.
2. They exercised uncommon patience or waiting patiently.
These two unique attributes were so important and should characterise the lives of anyone and everyone, who desires to see God’s promises fulfilled in their lives. Beloved are you trusting God for anything? These are the secrets of God, you need to know. No marvel, the Lord inspired Habakkuk to inform the Jews in his days and saints of all ages, on what it takes to access fulfilment of God’s unfailing ageless promises. See it.
See how the scriptures affirmed the importance of waiting on the Lord severally.
Beloved, see how the following saints accessed and enjoyed God promises, just because they patiently waited for Him.
1. Sarah had the promised Isaac at the appointed time of the Lord.
2. Joseph thirteen years of waiting for the fulfilment of his dreams :
3. Joshua and Israel possessed the entire promised land.
4. David, ultimately became king, despite all the efforts of king Saul to slay him.
5. Solomon reigned after his father David as the Lord promised.
Beloved, has God given you a promise? Now that you know the secret, do it and the promise shall come to pass in Jesus name.
Dearly beloved, one major lesson Jesus taught believers of all ages and that includes you too, is the certainty and assurance of God’s words coming to pass in its season.
However and most importantly, is the fact that, they needed to patiently wait for its fulfilment.
The Scriptures revealed some believers in Bible days, who believed wholeheartedly God’s infallible and immutable promises and equally waited for its fulfilment patiently. See some of them and be enlisted too.
Dearly beloved, see the counsel from the blessed Holy Spirit, if you too shall access and experience fulfilment of unchanging God’s unfailing promises. You shall in Jesus name, just do likewise.
JESUS TAUGHT BELIEVERS OF ALL AGES AND YOU IN PARTICULAR, TO BE WAITING PATIENTLY FOR THE FULFILMENT OF GOD’S PROMISES, THAT CAN NOT FAIL. DO LIKEWISE.
Friend, I am persuaded that by now, you have no iota of doubt that, the end time is here and the rapture is dawning. See the signs being fulfilled daily before us globally.
So continue to watch and pray and be prepared as the five wise virgins.
Unfortunately, the Worldling and nominal churchgoers have a nonchalant attitude to warnings from the Lord. See what their undoing shall be, that will account for the rapture eluding them. It shall not elude you in Jesus name.
1. Repetition of the undoing attitude of the days of Noah, before the then whole world were destroyed by flood. He preached about the flood for one hundred and twenty years, no one was moved or bothered. They persisted in their wicked ways and all perished. You shall not perish, so believe the word of God and attach importance to the warnings on the dawning rapture. . Please be prepared.
2. Same attitude as the days of Lot, before the destruction of Soddom. He went to tell them as directed by the Angels of the impending doom, but they despised it and perished. That is how multitude globally are doing today, nonchalant about the message on the dawning rapture.
3. Scorning and scoffing God’s eternal words.
4. Manifesting same attitude of foolish virgins who knew the Lord was coming but did not adequately prepare.
But on the contrary, you and faithful believers globally will continue to patiently wait and conscientiously prepare for the event as the five wise virgins did. The good Lord shall help you and enable you to be part of the event anytime it takes place in Jesus name.