Beloved, as you ponder on the global decadence and the rebellion on the heart of them that our Lord suffered and died for. Our Passion must be to see the Kingdom of Jesus Christ come again powerfully with divers manifestation of power for Souls to be won.
Ezekiel 37:1-3. The hand of the Lord was upon me, and carried me out in the spirit of the Lord, and set me down in the midst of the valley which was full of bones, And caused me to pass by them round about: and, behold, there were very many in the open valley; and, lo, they were very dry. And he said unto me, Son of man, can these bones live? And I answered, O Lord God, thou knowest.
Beloved, as you ponder on the global decadence. As you lament on the spate of backsliding state of the universal church of Christ. As you marvel on the unpreparedness of the church now becoming graceless instead of being glorious. YOU WONDER, WHETHER WE CAN STILL HAVE REVIVAL? The was the state of the Jews in the days of Ezekiel and God asked him, whether , there could still be revival. See it. Ezekiel 37:1-3. The hand of the Lord was upon me, and carried me out in the spirit of the Lord, and set me down in the midst of the valley which was full of bones, And caused me to pass by them round about: and, behold, there were very many in the open valley; and, lo, they were very dry. And he said unto me, Son of man, can these bones live? And I answered, O Lord God, thou knowest. Ezekiel’s response was lamentable. Perhaps, that might be your thought line too. Wondering, if at a time like this, the church of. Christ can experience a local, a. state, a national or a global revival.
YES, THERE CAN STILL BE REVIVAL, BECAUSE THE BUCK STOP WITH YOU AND NO OTHER PERSON. However, can you use your single solitary life, to answer the following questions.
1. Isaiah 6:8. Also I heard the voice of the Lord, saying, Whom shall I send, and who will go for us? Then said I, Here am I; send me. WILL YOU GO FOR THE LORD?
2. Ezekiel 22:30. And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none. CAN HE FIND YOU?
3. Luke 16:27-28. Then he said, I pray thee therefore, father, that thou wouldest send him to my father’s house: For I have five brethren; that he may testify unto them, lest they also come into this place of torment. CAN YOU YOUR PARENTS RELATIVES, GRAND PARENTS IN HELL NOW REACH OUT WITH YOUR LIFE, TO STOP THEIR CHILDREN FROM GOING TO MEET THEM IN HELL?
4 Acts 16:9-10. And a vision appeared to Paul in the night; There stood a man of Macedonia, and prayed him, saying, Come over into Macedonia, and help us. And after he had seen the vision, immediately we endeavoured to go into Macedonia, assuredly gathering that the Lord had called us for to preach the gospel unto them.
CAN YOU PERSONALLY BRING REVIVAL TO THE SINNERS IN YOUR WORLD OF INFLUENCE BECKONING TO YOU, TO RESCUE THEM FROM HELL?
Your unsaved spouse, children, parents, siblings, in laws, close and extended family members, neighbours and co workers etc.
THIS YOU CAN DO WITH EASE, IF YOU DARE TO BE LIKE ANY OF THE FOLLOWING BRETHREN AT A TIME LIKE THIS.
Dare to be like NOAH: He loved righteousness. Genesis 7:1. And the Lord said unto Noah, Come thou and all thy house into the ark; for thee have I seen righteous before me in this generation. Hebrews 11:7. By faith Noah, being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear, prepared an ark to the saving of his house; by the which he condemned the world, and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith.
2. JOB: Eschew evil .Job 1:8. And the Lord said unto Satan, Hast thou considered my servant Job, that there is none like him in the earth, a perfect and an upright man, one that feareth God, and escheweth evil? Job 2:3 And the Lord said unto Satan, Hast thou considered my servant Job, that there is none like him in the earth, a perfect and an upright man, one that feareth God, and escheweth evil? and still he holdeth fast his integrity, although thou movedst me against him, to destroy him without cause.
3. SAMUEL: Truthful and having integrity. 1 Samuel 12:3-4. Behold, here I am: witness against me before the Lord, and before his anointed: whose ox have I taken? or whose ass have I taken? or whom have I defrauded? whom have I oppressed? or of whose hand have I received any bribe to blind mine eyes therewith? and I will restore it you. And they said, Thou hast not defrauded us, nor oppressed us, neither hast thou taken ought of any man’s hand.
4. DANIEL: Faithful in all things. Daniel 6:4-5. Then the presidents and princes sought to find occasion against Daniel concerning the kingdom; but they could find none occasion nor fault; forasmuch as he was faithful, neither was there any error or fault found in him. Then said these men, We shall not find any occasion against this Daniel, except we find it against him concerning the law of his God.
5. ZACHARIAH and ELIZABETH – Keeping the entirety of God’s commandments. Luke 1:5-6. There was in the days of Herod, the king of Judaea, a certain priest named Zacharias, of the course of Abia: and his wife was of the daughters of Aaron, and her name was Elisabeth. And they were both righteous before God, walking in all the commandments and ordinances of the Lord blameless.
6. PAUL – Blameless lifestyle . 1 Thessalonians 2:10. Ye are witnesses, and God also, how holily and justly and unblameably we behaved ourselves among you that believe:
7. JESUS : Hate iniquity, holy, harmless, undefiled, separate from sinners Hebrews 1:8-9. But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom. Thou hast loved righteousness, and hated iniquity; therefore God, even thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows. Jesus Hebrews 7:26. For such an high priest became us, who is holy, harmless, undefiled, separate from sinners, and made higher than the heavens;
The Lord Jesus said, there is presently a dearth of these brethren, will you fill the gap with your solitary life? Matthew 9:36-38. But when he saw the multitudes, he was moved with compassion on them, because they fainted, and were scattered abroad, as sheep having no shepherd. Then saith he unto his disciples, The harvest truly is plenteous, but the labourers are few; Pray ye therefore the Lord of the harvest, that he will send forth labourers into his harvest. The grace of God is still abounding. Can God depend on you? May your answer be yes in Jesus name. 2 Corinthians 9:8. And God is able to make all grace abound toward you; that ye, always having all sufficiency in all things, may abound to every good work:
Dearly beloved, Jesus loves you. You have no doubt about this in your heart. John 15:13. Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends. Ephesians 5:2: And walk in love, as Christ also hath loved us, and hath given himself for us an offering and a sacrifice to God for a sweet-smelling savour. BUT THE QUESTION IS DO YOU LOVE CHRIST!? Do you say yes. Can it be proved? Jesus is asking you in particular the question, do you love Him? John 21:15-17. So when they had dined, Jesus saith to Simon Peter, Simon, son of Jonas, lovest thou me more than these? He saith unto him, Yea, Lord; thou knowest that I love thee. He saith unto him, Feed my lambs….
If your answer is yes, what are you in particular doing for Him? Prove your love . Are you even following Him fully and wholly, talk less of doing anything for Him? John 21:19-20. This spake he, signifying by what death he should glorify God. And when he had spoken this, he saith unto him, Follow me. Then Peter, turning about, seeth the disciple whom Jesus loved following; which also leaned on his breast at supper, and said, Lord, which is he that betrayeth thee? Revelation 14:4-5. These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, being the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb. And in their mouth was found no guile: for they are without fault before the throne of God. Can Jesus depend on you for the salvation of others around you or in your world of influence?
WHAT PRICE ARE YOU WILLING TO PAY NOW, TO WIN A PRIZE AT ETERNITY LATTER? See what others have done. Can you repeat the same feat now?
1. Acts 6:2-4. Then the twelve called the multitude of the disciples unto them, and said, It is not reason that we should leave the word of God, and serve tables. Wherefore, brethren, look ye out among you seven men of honest report, full of the Holy Ghost and wisdom, whom we may appoint over this business. But we will give ourselves continually to prayer, and to the ministry of the word.
2. Romans 1:1. Paul, a servant of Jesus Christ, called to be an apostle, separated unto the gospel of God, Romans 1:14-15. I am debtor both to the Greeks, and to the Barbarians; both to the wise, and to the unwise. So, as much as in me is, I am ready to preach the gospel to you that are at Rome also. 1 Corinthians 9:16-17. For though I preach the gospel, I have nothing to glory of: for necessity is laid upon me; yea, woe is unto me, if I preach not the gospel! For if I do this thing willingly, I have a reward: but if against my will, a dispensation of the gospel is committed unto me.
3. 1 Corinthians 2:1-2. And I, brethren, when I came to you, came not with excellency of speech or of wisdom, declaring unto you the testimony of God. For I determined not to know any thing among you, save Jesus Christ, and him crucified. 4. Philippians 1:17. But the other of love, knowing that I am set for the defence of the gospel.
Can you consecrate the rest of your life from now on, to serve Christ. Instead of pursuing things that you shall leave for antichrist after the rapture,? 1 Chronicles 29:5. The gold for things of gold, and the silver for things of silver, and for all manner of work to be made by the hands of artificers. And who then is willing to consecrate his service this day unto the Lord?
Friend, scoffers, worldlings and churchgoers shall never be part of the dawning rapture. I am sure you are not one of them. I am persuaded you are not, but just in case you are. Do something drastic now to avert being part of the fearsome looming great tribulation, coming after the rapture, that can take place, before close of today. 2 Peter 3:3-4. Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts, And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation. However, the rapture is the stepping stone to the marriage supper, where we will receive reward of tireless labour of love for our Lord. 1 Corinthians 15:58 Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord. Hebrews 6:10. For God is not unrighteous to forget your work and labour of love, which ye have shewed toward his name, in that ye have ministered to the saints, and do minister.
Malachi 3:16-18. Then they that feared the Lord spake often one to another: and the Lord hearkened, and heard it, and a book of remembrance was written before him for them that feared the Lord, and that thought upon his name. And they shall be mine, saith the Lord of hosts, in that day when I make up my jewels; and I will spare them, as a man spareth his own son that serveth him. Then shall ye return, and discern between the righteous and the wicked, between him that serveth God and him that serveth him not. Colossians 3:23-24 And whatsoever ye do, do it heartily, as to the Lord, and not unto men; Knowing that of the Lord ye shall receive the reward of the inheritance: for ye serve the Lord Christ. Revelation 22:12. And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be. So to be part of the brethren that shall receive reward at that time, begin to do the following.
1. Turning others to righteousness through your lifestyle, praying and soul winning. Daniel 12:3. And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.
2. Begin to pull sinners in your world of influence from looming eternal damnation . Jude 1:21-23. Keep yourselves in the love of God, looking for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ unto eternal life. And of some have compassion, making a difference: And others save with fear, pulling them out of the fire; hating even the garment spotted by the flesh.
3. Be concerned and be involve in the conversion of sinners around you and those in your world of influence . May the Lord depend on you. James 5:19-20. Brethren, if any of you do err from the truth, and one convert him; Let him know, that he which converteth the sinner from the error of his way shall save a soul from death, and shall hide a multitude of sins.
See you at the top in Jesus name